- Headteachers Welcome
- Our Values
- What Our Children Think
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Curriculum Information
- Meet the Team
- Contacting Us and Arranging a Visit
- Term Dates 2017-2018
- School Meals
- Peachtree Pre-School
- Current Vacancies
Information for the Lead Inspector
This is where Ofsted can find the important the information they will need in preparation for an inspection visit to our school.
Vision, values, aims and ethos
Our aim is to provide a learning environment in which all pupils are able to succeed.
By creating a caring and happy environment for the children, we endeavour to nurture each individual child ensuring they reach their potential through developing a love for learning.
This will be achieved through:
- ensuring that all children have appropriate targets and know what they need to do to improve.
- valuing each child as a member of the school community by rewarding, praising and encouraging good behaviour and achievement.
- providing a broad, balanced, interesting and creative curriculum, which encourages and supports a growth mindset.
- providing a happy, caring, and stimulating environment which creates opportunities for the children to recognise their talents.
- providing equal opportunities for all pupils.
- establishing high standards and expectations.
- establishing good relationships with parents in order to support and provide for the children’s needs.
Hornton Primary School
|Telephone Number||01295 670335|
|Office Administrator||Jenny Bowes|
|Office Email Addressemail@example.com|
|Headteacher||Mr Matt Green|
|Chair of Governors||Mrs Jennie Perry|
|Number on Roll||
FS-Y6 = 87
Peachtree pre-school = 8
Our Most Recent Ofsted Inspection Report
Key Stage 2 2017 Assessment and Examination Results
School Performance Tables
School Development Plan
School Self Evaluation Report
Pupil Premium and Sports Premium reports